From now on this blog will be a place of sharing Emergency Prepardness Tips and other good deals. I will explain below how to get the same deals that I brought to you on a large scale - but how you can do it on an individual basis.DID YOU MISS OUT ON ORDERING A BARREL?
Don't worry - you can still order from the same place and get a good deal. The next time you are going to the Temple, stop at Sun West Container and throw a barrel in the back of your car.
Here's how you do it. Go to:
http://www.sunwestcontainer.com/ or call 1-800-695-7560
1 - 55 gallon barrel will cost you $45.40 plus tax. Still an excellent price. You just handle your own delivery. This is the cheapest place that I have found for barrels and buckets and gamma lids.
Address: 4101 W. Washington (west Phoenix) Take I-17 and go west on I-10 - take 43rd Ave exit west to Washington.
Don't worry - you can still order from the same place and get a good deal. The next time you are going to the Temple, stop at Sun West Container and throw a barrel in the back of your car.
Here's how you do it. Go to:
http://www.sunwestcontainer.com/ or call 1-800-695-7560
1 - 55 gallon barrel will cost you $45.40 plus tax. Still an excellent price. You just handle your own delivery. This is the cheapest place that I have found for barrels and buckets and gamma lids.
Address: 4101 W. Washington (west Phoenix) Take I-17 and go west on I-10 - take 43rd Ave exit west to Washington.