Saturday, June 20, 2009

Introducing - Kim Beazer - "The Fruit Lady"


Let me introduce myself, my name is Kim Beazer. We moved to Prescott 8 months ago for a job change. My husband Ferrell works for Chase bank. We moved from Gilbert where we lived for 20 years. We have 6 children, our oldest son is on a mission in Tennessee and our second son will leave in December.

I have been selling fruit for almost 13 years. I get all my fruit from Utah, I just love Utah fruit! I moved leaving behind 300 fruit customers, I hope to build my business back up again here. The following fruit is what will be offered the rest of this year:

July - CHERRIES (See prices below)
September - PEACHES and PEARS

October - APPLES

If I can get enough orders I can also get apricots, nectarines and tomatoes.

My Utah growers will only sell to me if I can supply a big enough order. Everything is ordered by the pallet and the more we order, the cheaper freight becomes. So...please tell your friends, spread the word so that we can get a variety of tree ripened, wonderful fruit!

Peaches are the most popular, every September I would sell 800 cases of peaches. We would move our furniture out of our living room, we would have peaches wall to wall and down the hall. The smell of fresh peaches was incredible!


I look forward to selling again and making new friends.

Kim Beazer
kimsfruit@gmail.com
--
Want to see some Fun, Fashionable, Bling!!!
www.prescottprincess.com